Matko is looking for Line Servers for our One Market location. The successful candidate should be a multitasker comfortable with working in a fast paced environment.
As a line server, you will educate guests about the menu and create orders as requested. In addition to interacting with our guests, you will also be preparing the restaurant for open and close.
- Prepare the restaurant for service (FOH)
- Prepare food for service (minimal)
- Dishwashing (minimal)
- Create/fulfill customer orders quickly and accurately
- Ensure positive guest experience through exceptional customer service and product consistency
- Responsible for tracking inventory
- Ensure all tasks are completely on time
- Acknowledge, engage and interact with guests and other team members
- Ring orders accurately by using the point of sale (POS) machine
- Receive credit card payments and issue receipts to guest.
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness and follow sanitation guidelines
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
- Eligible to work in the U.S. legally
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Basic knowledge of food preparation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to communicate in English, including fundamental reading and writing skills
- An ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Current San Francisco minimum wage
- Daily lunch provided
- Attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Career advancement opportunity to management position